Searching for craft kits can feel overwhelming so let us take the strain with our comprehensive guide of craft kits for adults.
Are you looking for a new hobby but don’t want to splash the cash on a course and equipment in case you don’t like it? Or maybe you have the desire to learn something new? You might even know someone who loves to make and you’re looking for a gift for them.
No matter what time of year it is, craft kits are a great idea for trying out new things that don’t cost the earth.
In a kit you’ll have all the equipment you need to make one project plus a tutorial for you to follow.
There is so much choice – wire working, mosaics, stained glass, paper crafting, button crafting, embroidery, candle making, macrame, weaving, clay working/pottery, felting, wood carving, jewellery making, sewing, printing, embossing, decoupage – it’s easy to get lost in the excitement of all the different things you can make and then forgetting what you saw where (I know I do!) which is why we wanted to share our comprehensive craft kits for adults guide.
We know how unique you are. All of the individual craft kits for adults below are unique and are local sellers who are experts in their craft. We love all of the kits!
If you make a purchase you will also be supporting small businesses and we all know how much that is needed.
Please take time to read the reviews to help you decide which purchase fits your needs.
Bookmark this page to make it easy for you to find it again.
Put your feet up and have a browse. You’ll be learning something new before you know it.
Fused Glass Craft Kit by Twice Fired
This blue tit kit includes everything you need to make a real fused glass item: base glass, glue, brush, tweezers, spray, instructions, Frit, stringers and full instructions. You also have access to online support.
When you have completed your design, you need to follow the instructions to return the kit to their studio (return stamps and address label included) and they then fire your make in their kilns and once it’s ready, return your finished item to you.
Different kits are available from this seller.
Perfect for gifting, family activity time, virtual workshops with friends, lockdown birthday treats, or for some mindfulness time and exploring a new craft.
Mosaic Kit by Montet Designs
This gorgeously cute elephant family is created with a selection of hand snipped stained glass, vitreous glass and sea-glass pieces.
- 1 Large elephant – 20cm
- 1 Small elephant – 15cm
- 2 x ceramic drops for eyes
- Selection of sea-glass, stained glass & vitreous glass
- 50ml PVA glue
- Light grey grout
- 1 glue spreader
- Roman mosaic fun fact
Mosaic and grouting instructions are included plus a link to Montet Designs YouTube channel to learn the grouting process
Different kits are available from this seller.
Suitable for complete beginners both adults and children (aged 6 +) and no special tools needed but please note that some of the tiles have sharp edges.
Bee Mosaic Kit by Moon Hare Studio
Make your own 12 cm bee with this mosaic kit.
This Bee Mosaic Kit is suitable for beginners.
- Precut glass pieces
- Hanging hardware
- Gloves and dust mask advised for grouting, but not included.
Craft at Home Pottery Kit by Jack Laverick Ceramics
Working with clay is one of the best ways to de-stress. Not only that, you’ll give yourself a boost from accomplishing making something from scratch, and the sense of satisfaction you’ll have.
- 1 x loop tool
- 1 x potter’s rib
- 1 x ribbon tool
- 1 x cutoff needle
- 1 x wood modelling tool
- 1 x sponge
- 1 x aluminium scraper
- 1 x wire clay cutter
- 1.5kg Air Drying Clay
The instruction booklet gives a step by step guide on 3 different pottery making techniques, slab building, coiling and pinching pots.
Polymer Clay Earring Kit by Katrilee
The Polymer Clay Earring Kit is perfect for anyone wanting to try a new creative medium or as a gift for someone else.
You’ll have everything you need to make 6 or more clay earrings.
- Clay (you choose your colour palette in the drop down menu)
- Earring Findings (studs, hoops, jump rings and closures)
- Baking Paper
- 2 shape cutters
- Wooden Roller
- 6 Earring Cards
There is an extra charge if you choose to add pliers from the drop down list.
Your kit will arrive in a letterbox sized box and sealed in a plastic posting bag.
Linocut Printing Craft
Beginners Linocut Craft Kit by Jenni Robinson Art
Linocut printmaking is where you carve a design in to a tile of linoleum or softcut material, inking that block and using it to print artwork, stationery, labels or customise clothing, bags etc.
Jenni Robinson is an artist and tutor and has personally selected the equipment in this kit from a range of suppliers, based on feedback from students on her beginners’ printmaking workshops.
The kit is aimed at beginners and uses an easy-to-carve substrate instead of traditional linoleum, which would require heating and a little extra care.
Included is everything you need to get printing, bar the addition of a few common household items, such as a spoon and pen/pencil.
The kit also includes samples of paper, blank greetings cards and full written instructions, plus a link to a full-length video tutorial, which she filmed based on experience of her workshop lesson plans.
Jenni is very happy to hear from customers with any troubleshooting queries and to help/give advice on an ongoing basis.
Design and carve your own print block and use it to create artworks, gift wrap, stamps, cards and custom fabrics (wash-fast fabric ink not included). Great way to add your own design to clothing!
Metal Embossing Kit by Glitterama Crafts
The metal embossing kit is suitable for beginners or a crafter who would like to try something new.
The kit includes 7 embossing projects using 4 different metals.
- Full Instructions
- Aluminum, Copper, Pewter & Brass Metals
- Embossing Tools & Brush
- 2x Fridge Fobs and Magnets
- 2x Picture Frames
- Wooden Jewelry Box
- Aluminum Practice Piece
- Tracing Paper
- Paint, Tape & Sandpaper
- 3x Design Sheets
We love this kit! You could give the items you emboss as gifts as well as gifting this kit.
Wire Fairy 8″ Starter Kit by Fantasy Wire Shop
This is an ideal starter kit for beginners looking to try their hand at wire sculpture or a great gift for anyone who enjoys crafting.
This kit give you the chance to make your own wire sculpture, it contains everything you need to have a go at making your own 8 inch wire fairy sculpture.
There are detailed instructions taking you through each stage of the wire fairy sculpting process stage by stage.
The pre-formed skeleton included within this kit is all in proportion for you already, so just simply adapt it to whichever fairy pose you wish to sculpt and apply the wire. There are three types of wire for you to use; thick for building out the figure, thin for adding the ‘skin/detail’ and finally springy wire to create your fairy’s wings.
- 1 x 8inch (200mm) Generic Wire Fairy Skeleton (pre-formed)
- 15 x coils of 0.9mm soft wire (thick)
- 80 x coils of 0.5mm soft wire (thin)
- 4 x coils of 0.8mm springy wire (wing)
- 1 x Instruction booklet (written by Robin Wight)
- 1 x long nose pliers (UNLESS YOU CHOOSE TO NOT INCLUDE THEM)
Fantasy Wire Shop have included more than enough wire within this kit so no need to worry about running out.
Soy candle making kit (jasmine and patchouli) by Hiltingbury Holistics
With this jasmine and patchouli candle-making kit you can make two stylish scented tin candles and three scented tea lights of your own.
The kit comes in a sparkly hessian bag and contains:
- 245g natural soy wax
- Jasmine and patchouli fragrance
- 2 reusable candle tins
- 3 reusable tea light holders
- Wicks and wick holders
- Labels for your candles
Not only can you enjoy making your candles but you can then relax and enjoy the beautiful aroma as they burn.
Your kit will be packaged using eco bubble wrap. The outer packaging bag can be recycled.
Soy Candle Making Kit by Teepee Crafts
Create luxurious scented soy candles for your home or as a gift.
The kit comes with everything you need to create beautiful soy candles:
- Detailed instructions
- 1 or 2 candle containers (depending on the style chosen)
- High quality Soy Wax with a low melting point around 45°C, making it safe to use with children
- A scent of your choice (Wild Mint, Lavender Spa, Green Tea, Teakwood)
- Adhesive wick pads
- A wick centering device
- Safety stickers
A perfect activity for a rainy afternoon or a relaxing Sunday.
Wood Carving Tools Kit by Gaxcoo
The woodcarving tools kit has everything you need to carve spoons, bowls, kuksa, and other small products.
- 3 Basswood Pieces Sized 1.75” X 4” X 1.75”
- 1 Spoon Carving Knife
- 1 Rough Out Knife
- 1 Detail Knife
- Free Bonus Sharping Stone
The blades are high carbon steel so they keep their edge and are easy to sharpen.
Fairy light craft kit by Lume Lighting
This fairy light making kit is perfect for beginners or expert crafters who want to enjoy a few hours of crafting and create their own mini lampshade fairy lights.
You will learn how to apply the lampshade PVC to your fabric or paper, how to punch the holes and string the 10 lights together!
By the time you have finished the kit you will have your own set of fairy lights and will have all the skills to create many more.
- 10 x White self adhesive backing pieces
- 1 x Template for holes
- Set of 10 LED battery operated lights
- 20 x split pins
- 1 x single hole punch
- 6 x sheets of decorative paper
You will need:
2 x AA batteries
You can choose from the dropdown box which set of decorative papers you would like to come with your set.
The string of 10 fairy lights measure 1.26m in length
Eco Friendly Soap Making
Eco Friendly Soap Making Kit by TruLiNature
Starter kits in soap making that are fun and simple.
This kit uses 100% Essential oils, SLS/SLES free, Natural plant dyes. It is cruelty free and suitable for vegans.
This soap making kit will make 3x large 100g soaps.
- 1x Tree Soap Mould (colours may vary) make approx. 1 100g soap
- 3g Butterfly Pea Powder (Thai Blue Flower)
- 5ml Argan Oil
- 5ml Lime Essential Oil
- 3x Stirring sticks
- 300g SLS/SLES-free White Soap Base (suitable for vegans)
- Instructions included with step by step guidance.
Craft for yourself or give the kit as a gift. The finished soap would make a lovely gift!
Bath Bomb Kit by Beauty Bath Bomb Kits
This Bath Bombs Kit Makes 20 x 4.5 cm bombs +4 ready made for you to use as a free gift.
These bright coloured bath bombs will colour your bath water with cosmetic dyes so they will not stain your skin or bath.
The kit has been designed so it is very simple and clean to use with as little mess as possible. The cosmetic dyes are already mixed into the dry mix so there is no risk of getting dye on your hands.
All ingredients are ready weighed and perfectly measured so you don’t have to mess about with scales or measuring oils. All dry ingredients are in zipper bags and the liquids are pre measured in a bottle just ready to be added to the mix.
There are 4 different fragrances in the kit, these will be chosen at random, plus there are 2 small bags of cosmetic body shimmer so you can add a little bit of sparkle to your bombs.
There are 4 different colours and fragrances in the kit and these will be chosen at random. The colours available are pink, blue, yellow, orange, green and purple.
Included in the kit:
- 1 x 4.5cm mold
- Bicarbonate of soda
- Citric Acid
- Cream of Tartar
- Grapeseed oil
- Cosmetic Dye
- Fragrance oil
- Witch Hazel
- Biodegradable cosmetic body shimmer
- Easy to follow instructions
This bath bomb kit is vegan and nut allergy safe.
Cheese of the World Making Kit by Sandy Leaf Farm
This cheese making kit is great for beginners.
It contains all the essential ingredients you need to make home-made cheese in only a few hours. Just add regular store bought milk.
Make 10 delicious cheeses: Ricotta, Mozzarella, Mascarpone, Cottage Cheese, Chevre, Cheese Curds, Halloumi, Paneer, Burrata and Queso Blanco.
- Instruction booklet
- Raw cotton cheese cloth
- Cheese moulds
- Vegetarian rennet
- Measuring spoon
- Dairy thermometer
- Himalayan pink cheese salt
- Cheese maker’s citric acid
This kit has a long shelf life and would make an ideal gift.
Sandy Leaf Farm have been putting together cheese kits since 2011 and have sold tens of thousands to countless happy customers.
Mini Decopatch Cat Kit by Decopatch Store
Decoupage is a hugely fun and calming craft for any age and any ability!
Decopatch Store says it’s possible to decoupage pretty much anything, from their dedicated mache shapes, to tired wooden furniture that needs a bit of a spruce up.
- Maché cat
- 2 or 3 sheets of paper (enough to cover)
- Decopatch glue
The measurements of the mini maché varies but average around 10cm.
Paper Folk Art Little Birds Kit by Printer Johnson
Each pack makes 6 hanging little birds in 3 colour combinations.
Easy to assemble, instructions and hanging string included.
You will also need scissors and double-sided tape and glue, not included.
These colourful decorations make great gifts and are easy to post to friends and family.
They look great hung from a range of surfaces or made into mobiles.
Bookfolding Craft Kit by Six Crafty Badgers
Book folding is a unique and relaxing craft with endless possibilities for designs.
This project is great for upcycling any old books you have lying around and don’t use and the pattern can be tailored to fit your book.
This listing includes:
- 1 x customised any name pattern, suited to a book of your choice!(name/word can be 1-9 characters long and include numbers)
- 1 x full tutorial – this is a photographed step-by-step guide. It will show you not only how to fold the book, but also gives methods and tips for decorating it including covering the book, adding ribbon and flowers etc.
You will need:
A hardback book between 400-600 pages.
1/2 m ribbon.
(optional)- Wrapping paper/decorative paper that you wish to cover the sides and spine of your book.
If you have wanted to learn the art of bookfolding, but not known where to begin this kit is ideal.
Floral Tassel Garland Craft Kit by May Contain Glitter UK
This floral garland is quick and easy to make.
It comes with easy to follow photo instructions.
You don’t need any special equipment, just a pencil or a pen and some craft scissors.
The finished garland measure approximately 1.2 metres long.
This comes in a small box that will fit through most letterboxes.
Free UK shipping.
Paper Plants Craft Kit by My Papercut Forest
This Paper Plants craft kit is designed and ready to immerse yourself in the fantastic world of 3D paper cutting!
You will create a gorgeous garden scene that you can put in a dome and give as a gift.
- 1 craft knife
- 5 extra blades
- Self healing mat A5
- 1 Instruction booklet with photos of each step
- A printed practise sheet
- 1 Dome
- Several paper cutting templates for leaves, flowers, pots, plants, watering can
- Wooden pieces to make a step
Dome inside dimensions: 13cm height x 8.3 cm diameter
This kit does NOT include:
– glue, ruler, scissors
Baby Penguin Mini Needle Felting Kit by Hawthorn Handmade
If you’ve never picked up a felting needle before, let Hawthorn Handmade’s detailed step-by-step instructions guide you, showing you how to turn the loose fluffy British wool into a wool sculpture you can be proud of.
Step-by-step photo instructions guide you from start to finish, and the video tutorials offer additional insights into the basic techniques for the kits.
Every kit includes 2x stainless steel German made felting needles in a secure holder to keep them safe from small hands or pets.
Adding a foam block will give you the ideal working surface for needle felting, protecting the needles and your table or lap.
One foam block will last for at least 40 smaller projects. (The foam is an optional add on when ordering and isn’t included in the kit).
- British wool in a variety of breeds and colours
- 2x felting needles in a secure holder
- Detailed instructions with 12 step by step photos
- Beautiful gift box
This kit will take the average beginner about 2-4 hours to make, offering a wonderful way to relax after a long day at a computer or with the kids. Once you’ve completed one of our needle felting kits, you will have all the basic techniques and skills needed to continue with this calming craft.
All the kits are carefully packed by hand in their Dorset studio, supporting a small female-led business.
Weaving and Thread Art
Weaving Kit by Wild Woven
Create your own textured woven tree using a selection of fair trade, hand dyed yarns (many of which are also hand spun): a great introduction to freeform tapestry weaving. Once finished, your weaving frame is ready to hang on the wall and enjoy.
- Original rustic wildwoven ‘art loom’ – 22cm x 31.5cm / 8.7″ x 12.4″ (measurements are approximate – actual loom size may vary by a few millimetres)
- Selection of hand-dyed weaving yarns
- Warp yarn
- Hand carved weaving needle
- 12 page illustrated instruction booklet
- “Wild about Weaving” organic cotton tote bag
Includes detailed instructions with explanatory photographs.
Wild Woven says this kit is perfectly within the capabilities of a confident beginner, but it can be a little fiddly in places so it does require patience and a willingness to follow detailed instructions!
As a guide, expect to take at least 6 hours to complete the project.
Thread Art Craft Kit from House of Crafts
Create this fascinating and delicate dandelion clock design, using the traditional technique of pin and thread art.
This innovative kit contains all the materials to create a delightful picture to brighten any room.
- Threads x 3 colours
- Polystyrene Base
- Black Background Card
- Backing Board
- Self Adhesive Embellishments
- PVA Adhesive
- Pattern Sheet
- Full instructions included (in English, French and Italian)
Try your hand at this traditional craft, create graceful curves from straight lines of thread wound from pin to pin using this fabulous kit.
Suitable for beginners or more experienced crafters.
Button Art Craft
Button art craft kit by Created in Crystal
This kit contains everything needed to make and hang a button-art picture.
- Canvas board (7″ x 5″)
- Glittered picture template
- A variety of embellishments,
- Rhinestone tray
The kit contains small parts. It is not suitable for younger children.
There are other kits available from this seller.
Macrame Kit by Macrame Craft Designs
Make it once, and enjoy this gorgeous macramé design on your wall for years to come.
This beautiful in-trend home décor would make a stunning addition to any modern home or a personal handmade gift.
Perfect for any room in the house, whether that’s the entrance hall, bedroom, living room, nursery or garden. This piece will make a statement.
This kit, suitable for beginners, includes cotton twisted cord, wooden dowel hanging stick and a full set of instructions.
The detailed instructions include step-by-step directions for making each kind of knot used in the design, as well as step-by step instructions for the design.
This is a great way to learn the mindful, versatile and rewarding art of macramé.
Aimee the Giraffe Luxury Crochet Kit by Wee Woolly Wonderfuls
A luxury kit containing everything you need to make your very own Aimee the Giraffe.
Either make her yourself, or give the kit as a gift for a friend or family member to handmake a giraffe that will be treasured for many years to come.
Aimee is the mascot for the ‘Aim Higher’ charity which supports families dealing with autism and mental health.
A complete beginner? There are step-by step videos to make Aimee on YouTube.
Choose your favourite colour Giraffe at the checkout – you can pick from traditional Giraffe colours or Blue and White or Pale Rose Pink and White.
- All of the yarn required to make your Giraffe (yarn used is a supersoft high quality, made from 100% acrylic, making this kit suitable for Vegan).
- A detailed leaflet pattern with instructions written in Standard UK Crochet Terms, and helpful photos
- A Soft Grip 4mm Crochet Hook
- Quality Toy Stuffing
- A needle for sewing
- A standard Stitch Marker
- A unique giraffe shaped Stitch Marker
Packaged in a beautiful reusable 100% cotton Wee Woolly Wonderfuls project bag.
Aimee stands 42cm at full height, or 28cm when seated.
Would make the perfect gift for a crafter, someone expecting a baby or grandchild, or for yourself!
Sewing and Embroidery
Felt Woodland Garland Kit by Polly Chrome Crafts
This kit contains everything needed to make your own felt Woodland Garland.
You’ll receive a full set of 8 decorations (fox, rabbit, toadstool, badger, hedgehog, owl, robin, squirrel) in tones of brown, grey and white, to be used individually or strung along ribbon as a garland.
The decorations are approximately 12cm tall and are hung loosely on the ribbon so that they can be spaced out to fill the space you need.
If you would like extra ribbon including in the kit then please just let Polly Chrome Crafts know.
- Squares of wool blend felt
- Embroidery thread
- Mini brads
- Step-by-step instructions
You will need to supply needle and scissors.
This kit is without stuffing to save on postage. You can pick up polyester toy stuffing from your local craft shop or for very reasonable prices with free postage on eBay. You can make 8 decorations with approximately 100g of stuffing.
Postage is free.
Sock Llama Craft Kit by Sock Creatures UK
This crafty sewing kit contains everything you need to make your own adorable Sock Llama.
It comes in funky packaging, with everything contained in a Sock Creatures signature brown bag.
The kit includes materials to decorate your Sock Llama to make it completely individual.
- Needle and thread
- Decoration kit
Height 28cm, Width 20cm, Depth 10cm.
We love the extras of a birth certificate and even some sweeties to eat whilst making your crafty creature.
There are other kits available from this seller.
Sunflower Tote Bag Hand Embroidery Kit by Thimble and Fabric
In this kit is everything you need to create your very own embroidery art.
Perfect for beginners with full instructions to complete the 3 different embroidery stitches.
- Cotton tote bag with design pre-traced ready to stitch – 40x36cm with over shoulder handles
- (bag is pre-washed and pressed to ensure minimum shrinkage when laundering)
- 4 inch wooden embroidery hoop
- Ample cotton embroidery threads
- Embroidery needle
- Printed guide with illustrated instructions
Traditional stork needlework scissors are an OPTIONAL extra – use the drop down menu to choose. Scissors are 3.5″ retro vintage style stork bird shape design, made from stainless steel and coloured gold.
A lovely relaxing project.
Beginner Heron Embroidery Kit by The Modern Crafter
This beautiful embroidery kit of the magical Heron and foliage is suitable for all embroidery abilities.
You will learn 3 basis embroidery stitches with this the design, back stitch, satin stitch and French knot.
The bespoke design is created by Siobhan at The Modern Crafter who is a freelance print designer with over 15 years experience of working for fashion and homeware brands.
- Design printed on organic cotton
- 6″ embroidery hoop
- 6 full skeins of DMC thread
- Illustrated stitch guide with easy step-by-step instructions
- Screen printed cotton drawstring bag
Perfect to create some ‘me time’ and cosy up whilst embroidering this magical design.
Bees Embroidery Kit by Oh Sew Bootiful
The Bees and Wildflowers design is made up of 6 different stitches (all with illustrated instructions) and would be perfect for someone who has a grasp of the basic stitches and would like to try out some new ones.
- 6 inch wooden embroidery hoop
- Pre – printed, 100% cotton fabric
- A ‘how to’ guide from start to finish
- Illustrated stitch instructions
- 100% cotton embroidery thread
- 2 x size 7, gold eye, embroidery needles
- A paper version of the pattern
Each kit is packaged in a lovely kraft project box.
Dragonfly Embroidery Kit by Painted Stitches
This is an elegant Dragonfly embroidery kit.
Your complete kit is packed in an elegant sturdy box, ideal for keeping organised whilst you craft your kit.
- Hand printed design on 9″ cotton panel
- DMC Thread to complete the design on reusable bobbins
- 6″ Embroidery hoop
- 1 Needle
- Dragonfly design stitch guide
- Packaged in a sturdy card box
This project is ideal for a beginner wanting to learn some interesting stitches or an experienced embroider who wants something a little different.
Jewellery Making Kit by Pure Poppy Beads
Make your own complete set of six beach themed jewellery pieces.
The kit makes four bracelets, each with a set of instructions. The stretchy bracelet, wish bracelet and the friendship bracelet all have charms which could be interchangeable to create your own designs, with enough sparkly silver and coloured beads to create your own design.
All the bracelets are designed to fit any size wrist.
It also includes all the components needed for the necklace and your own designed keyring. There are plenty of fantastic charms to choose from to mix and match the jewellery (plus a free tassel charm which may come in different colours)!
No tools are required to finish this item, just 60-75 minutes of crafting time.
Arts and Crafts subscription boxes give you the chance to try out a different craft each month (as well as the suspense and excitement of waiting for it to arrive!).
The following are craft kits for adults subscription boxes sold by Cratejoy.
- Most subscription/gift boxes inside Cratejoy are small businesses and by shopping on Cratejoy for gifts you are supporting mum and dad shops.
- When you purchase at Cratejoy you have Cratejoy’s support team to protect you when items don’t ship or subscription owners don’t respond. This is an added layer of protection when you shop through Cratejoy vs. shopping direct.
- There are more than 2,000+ subscriptions from fashion to self-care, cooking to crafting, and alcohol to academics.
- Almost all boxes can be purchased as a one time gift so don’t let the phrase “subscription” scare you.
Each month you will receive a box crammed full of all the materials, tools, and instructions you need to try your hand at a brand new craft project.
Past projects have included kits such as macrame, needle felting, crochet, Christmas bauble making and resin pressed flower jewellery.
- 1 craft project per month!
- You will receive instructions, pattern pieces, materials and any special equipment you might need to complete a new project
- Past boxes have included jewellery making, paper toys, sewing projects and DIY fairy lights
- Number of items will vary depending on the project
Ships worldwide from the UK.
The Adults & Crafts Crate
Adults & Crafts is a thoughtfully curated craft subscription box for adults & teens to create fun and trendy projects!
Every month is a different craft to allow you to learn a new craft technique like wood burning and engraving.
Create beautiful products like wine carriers, epoxy resin coasters, & more!
- All the tools, materials, accessories and instructions you need to complete the craft are in the one package. No last minute trips to the craft store needed!
- Create trendy projects like wine caddies, epoxy resin, candles, and more!
- Perfect for a family night, for a friend hangout, or for date night.
- Learn a new craft skill every month varying from clockmaking, to embossing, to woodworking. The possibilities are endless!
- As seen on the Today Show, Buzzfeed, USAToday and more!
Adults & Crafts ships worldwide from the Unites States.
Craft in Style! DIY Box by Pop Shop America
Make stylish DIY Projects every month.
Every box has new projects, easy instructions, all the supplies, and free gifts along the way!
Crafts vary from terrariums, clay marbling, candles, gold gilding, sun print photography and more.
All boxes can be customized for you.
- Craft styles, favourite colors, and interests are personal. That’s why we welcome you to join our craft club and select your own boxes from our cool array of kits!
- Review the “current box.” This is the box that will be sent to you in 3-5 business days!
- Don’t want the current box? No problem! Choose any kit from our catalog at popshopamerica com and let us know your selection at checkout. +Sorry, not available to 1 month gift purchases or month to month subscribers in their first month.
- New boxes are revealed before they ship. All subscribers have the option to accept, exchange, or skip any month. Anytime! +Must be notified before the box ships.
We love that if you subscribe to this craft kit for adults for 6 months you get a free gift. If you subscribe for 12 months you get a 13th box free.