Keeping a gardening journal will not only help you plan what you’re planting but will save you time and money each year.
We’ve already spotted new growth on our daily walks and in our garden.
Thoughts are turning to colour in the garden. It’s the time of year when we start to think about bedding plants and any changes we want to make.
It’s time to start recording your dreams in your gardening journal.
Pages in our gardening journal include:
- Seasonal dividers
- Daily Plan – record your schedule, your goal for the day, checklist and notes
- Weekly planner
- Monthly planner – also record your goals and notes for the month
- 31/30 day Plant Tracker – track planting, watering, re-potting, fertilizing
- Plant profile – record the size, bloom, harvest, fertilizer, sun, garden area, notes. The plant profile solves a couple of problems. We tend to lose tags on new plants or the sun bleaches them so you can’t read them. Or the plant doesn’t thrive where it’s supposed to (and vice versa). By recording the information, you will be able to look back and not make the same mistakes.
- Seeds inventory – record name, type, expire date, sources. This is so useful when you’ve gathered seeds yourself as well as shop bought seeds.
- Season tasks – separated into the four seasons. Once you have a record of the tasks you’ve completed in each season you will be able to use/update which saves time.
- Important notes – space for you to record what you consider is important
- Sketch – this will help you with planning what you’re going to plant where or what you already have in the garden and how you’re planning to update
- Garden colouring page
With your purchase you will also receive a FREE 3 page mindful gardening tips PDF.
I can guarantee that planning your garden will lift your spirits. And putting your plans into action will improve your emotional well-being and leave you feeling positive at a job well done.
Our focus is now more on home and hearth (and it won’t be long until we’re entertaining outdoors again).
With the turning of the seasonal wheel, there’s no better time to start planning your garden.
This is for an INSTANT DOWNLOAD. This item is a DIGITAL product. No physical product will be delivered.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
A file for instructions on printing and how to use digitally with either an iPad or Android devices is included in your purchase.
Due to the nature of the file, these are permanent and therefore no refunds/cancellations can be offered.
If you have an issue; however, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am happy to resolve any issues that may arise.
This item is for personal use only and may not be resold.