Enjoy coffee at home and save with a coffee subscription.
Drinking coffee at home instead of in our favourite coffee shops has become the safest way for us to enjoy our cuppa joe.
It may not be from choice but what we can choose is to experiment with premium flavours of coffee without giving up quality.
We can still experience that freshness and taste without leaving our homes with a coffee subscription.
Bring the coffee shop into your home and save money.
What are the benefits of a coffee subscription?
|Reasonable prices (and most work out cheaper)|
|Often a discount on your first purchase.|
|You get to choose your coffee and brewing method. |
Whole bean – Ground coffee – Roasted – Espresso blends – Recylable – Capsules – Decaf
|Experimenting with something different to your usual purchase (or buy your favourite!).|
|Independently roasted from around the world.|
|Roasted weekly so you know that what you are receiving is fresh and hasn’t been sat on a shelf.|
There is no contract so you can skip deliveries, change quantities and even change dates if you need to.
Delivered directly to your door with most offering free delivery
|Detailed tasting notes are usually provided for each coffee.|
|Some provide access to Members only areas on their websites.|
|Choice of personal or gift subscription.|
|100% Fairtrade certified|
|You’ll never run out of coffee!|
Our best coffee subscriptions
Craft Coffee Club
Enjoy some of the world’s most exquisite coffee (all rated within the top 5% of coffees in the world) through a monthly coffee subscription box.
Each box, every month, contains at least two different 250g bags of speciality coffee, carefully selected by the Craft Coffee Club team from around the world and freshly roasted just before delivery by some of the UK’s leading independent roasters.
Craft Coffee Club have a strong focus on ethically sourced coffee from across the globe to help farmers thrive. Chosen farmers practice sustainable harvesting to produce the best, environmentally friendly coffee beans.
UK roasters purchase the coffee through Fairtrade, or better than Fairtrade.
|Craft Coffee Club donates a portion of your subscription fee to charities that support worldwide communities and protect our planet, including WaterAid and One Tree Planted.|
- Each monthly box contains an average of £45 worth of products (but costs much less)
- Choice of monthly, bi-monthly and quarterly coffee subscriptions
- Option to have coffee as whole beans or freshly ground.
- You can add another bag to their subscription at £4.95 per bag.
- Freedom to cancel at any time free of charge.
- Gift boxes for a one-off treat and gift subscriptions for a 3, 6 or 12-month membership are also available.
- Free delivery across the UK
- A selection of artisan treats from a range of UK brands such as Joe & Seph’s, Mr Filberts, Mallow & Marsh, and so much more!
We love the additional features:
- An occasional free gift; previous boxes have featured a Craft Coffee Club bamboo straw, Craft Coffee Club travel mug and a surprise Christmas gift.
- A feel-good mini-magazine containing information about the coffee, how-to-guides, coffee recipes, and more.
Dog and Hat
Receive the best whole-bean speciality coffee roasted freshly for you by a variety of independent roasters from across the world and delivered free to your door each month.
Coffee beans are freshly roasted and shipped once a month around the 20th to ensure you receive the freshest possible coffee.
- Assorted Including omni-roast, espresso and filter roasted beans
- Filter Including omni-roast and filter roasted beans only
- Espresso Including omni-roast and espresso roasted beans only
- Dark(er) Including Espresso roasted beans only
- International Filter – Including omni-roast and filter roasted beans from International roasters only
- International Espresso – Including omni-roast and espresso roasted beans from International roasters only
Choose to receive 2 or 3 or 4 x 250g coffees each month.
Bonus: Occasional cheeky extra goodies thrown in.
Jericho Coffee Traders
We’re loving this independent micro-roastery based in Oxford, UK who ship from their roastery every Monday and Thursday.
Prices start from £7.25 and there are plenty of options to choose from – something for everyone.
- Premium weekly
- Premium fortnightly
- Premium monthly
Choose a flavour profile:
- Be surprised
Choose your grind size:
- Whole bean
- Moka pot
Their beans are from around the world sourced directly by the UKs premier green bean sourcers. Roasting almost every day means that you receive beautifully roasted beans when they’re just coming into their prime brewing time.
Free postage for subscriptions.
CockADoodleBrewCo. Organic Gourmet Coffee Box
If you love fresh roasted artisan coffee, you’ll be delighted by this company’s exceptional taste, quality and standards. They’re passionate about their certified organic, Fair-Trade & Non-GMO products.
Beans are roasted fresh for your order and boxes are shipped around the 11th of each month. First orders typically ship within 1 – 3 days of receiving your order.
- Whole bean and ground coffee available
- Change the type of coffee at any time
- Available as a subscription or gifted option
- Free Monthly Sampler in every box!
- Free BONUS gift each month in boxes of 2 or more bags
- A handwritten “Thank You” card with each order
This is a family run business that supports the Giving Back Movement. A portion of all proceeds goes towards ending poverty.
Blue Coffee Box
A delicious bag of gourmet coffee, chosen from 17 countries, hand-roasted by UK roasters, selected for your taste preference, in a letterbox friendly pack.
A 3-month Blue Coffee Bag subscription is a veritable tour of the world of “Speciality Coffee” (top 2% of world coffee). Every bag of coffee is covered by a Taste Guarantee.
The beans are ethically sourced direct from single-origin and microlot farmers so they are paid 30% more than Fairtrade prices and don’t have to live in poverty.
Single origin speciality coffee is seasonal so it changes throughout the year. Blue Coffee Box change their roasters each month and no two coffees taste the same. It’s a continuous journey of discovery.
Each bag has notecards for the coffee explaining everything about it and where it was grown.
Options to select from:
- Whole beans
Select how you would like your roast:
- Light roast
- Medium roast
- Dark Roast
You can also choose to be surprised!
|Looking for a gift for the coffee lover in your life? Click here to check out our favourites.|
Brothers Coffee Company
We love that the Brothers Coffee Company donate money from every subscription to Grounds for Health, which screens for and treats cervical cancer, a preventable disease that kills hundreds of thousands every year.
Every month you will receive freshly roasted coffee from a new roaster. Fresh coffee guaranteed, no sitting in warehouses or on shelves.
Each roaster is carefully selected to ensure that it is delicious, ethically sourced, and does something new and exciting to make the world a better place!
The Brother’s Coffee Company aims to get your coffee to you within one week of roasting.
- A NEW roaster every month.
- Each shipment includes information on the selected roaster and their coffee.
- 3 size options: Single, Double, and Triple
- 3 roast options: Light, Dark or Both
- Ship within the first week of every month.
- Ships worldwide from United States
- Subscriptions automatically renew. Cancel anytime
- You have the option of subscription or to give as a gift.
Looking to update your coffee machine?
|De'Longhi Magnifica, Automatic Bean to Cup Coffee Machine, Espresso, Cappuccino, ESAM 4200.S, Silver||Buy Now|
|AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker - Quickly Makes Delicious Coffee Without Bitterness - 1 to 3 Cups Per Pressing||Buy Now|
|Salter EK3131 Espressimo Barista Style Coffee Machine, Black||Buy Now|
|Russell Hobbs Chester Grind and Brew Coffee Machine 22000 - Black||Buy Now|
|Melitta AromaFresh Grind and Brew, 1021-01, Filter Coffee Machine, Glass Coffee Jug Included, Adjustable Grind Level and Intensity, Black/Stainless Steel||Buy Now|
|Topelek 1000ML Cafetiere French Press Coffee Maker, Double Wall Tea Maker with Stainless steel, Measure Scoop, 2 Filter Screen for home and office||Buy Now|
|Vinekraft Moka Pot Espresso Maker Stovetop Coffee Maker - 6 cups/300ml||Buy Now|
|De'Longhi Combi Coffee Machine, Traditional Pump Espresso and Filter Coffee, 1.25 Liter, BCO431.S, Black and Stainless Steel||Buy Now|
How can I subscribe?
Subscriptions are simple. Follow the instructions on the website. With most subscriptions you select which brew method and roast type you’d like. You also select the frequency of your subscription and the amount of beans or capsules you’d like to receive. Your subscription will start immediately and subsequent orders will be shipped based on the frequency you select. You can sign in at any time to manage your subscription. You will also find an option to cancel your subscription should you need to.
What if I’ve bought a gift subscription for someone?
You don’t have to choose the coffee or brewing method. Your gift recipient will be able to select their own when they redeem their subscription.
I don’t want to gift a coffee subscription, can I buy a one off or gift card?
You can often purchase a one-off or a gift card. This information will be displayed either at the top of the website or when you scroll the website.