Last summer, I gave a shout out to Quick Witted Coconut and their fabulous notebooks.
Quick Witted Coconut got in touch recently as they thought it was time to bring a little bit of sparkle into our lives with a giveaway 🙂
I chose the butterfly design notebook for the giveaway and I’ll tell you why:
- Butterflies are deep and powerful representations of life.
- Many cultures associate the butterfly with our souls.
- The Christian religion sees the butterfly as a symbol of resurrection.
- Around the world, people view the butterfly as representing endurance, change, hope and life.
- I see the butterfly as representing us emerging from the chrysalis into a brand new world
Very apt for the situation we find ourselves in globally.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
The giveaway is open to UK residents (click here to enter) as I will be posting the notebook to the winner.
Easy entry via Rafflecopter. Please read the Terms and Conditions on the Rafflecopter. I have turned comments off on this post as there is a question to answer (you can leave your answer on the Rafflecopter widget).
Here’s another photo of the gorgeous butterfly notebook:
Who are Quick Witted Coconut?
Always ready with fresh and imaginative ideas, the team at Quick Witted Coconut love creating anything bright, bold and fun. They love exploring new creative processes that result in fresh, fun and original products. Their small UK based team are constantly challenging their creativity which results in awesome and original products not to be found anywhere else.
They love lists and as a result notebooks became a favourite part of their world. They have a large selection to choose from too. I think that the team pretty much using their own notebooks for making lists, organising something or putting together their master plans tells us how good they are. 🙂